We are currently developing a network of dedicated and professional fully registered psychologists, counsellors and mental health social workers who can assist leaders and teams with mental health concerns and life challenges such as:
- Anxiety and stress
- Compassion Fatigue
- Grief and Loss
- Eating Disorders
- Anger management
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Career transition
- Professional and personal relationships
Why work with Connect Psych?
- Do you have a desire to support individuals in a time of distress?
- Do you require flexibility in your working environment, whether you are looking for extra income, be a stay at home parent or semi-retired professional?
- Do you want to be in control of your own schedule and which clients you work with to be able to provide solid expertise?
- Do you find it a struggle to continually advertise yourself whilst maintain administrative tasks and worrying about overheads?
- Would you like to be part of the revolution of accessible e-counselling and support individuals who find face to face counselling difficult?
Our platform is transforming the mental health field.
- Easy-to-Use: Effortlessly connect and manage notes,
- Secure: We securely store all client-therapist communications using the same technology that the military do
- No Overhead: Say goodbye to marketing and rental expenses associated with private practice.
- Flexible: You choose your own hours,
- Must provide evidence of AHPRA, AACHP, ACA or AASW (Mental Health) FULL registration
- Evidence of 3 years of direct clinical experience
- Private Indemnity Insurance
- Device (desktop/laptop, phone) with a video camera
- Reliable internet connection
Note: Working with Connect Psych is via sessional employment. This means you work based on the number of clients you see whilst emjoying employee life benefits.
find out more.
Please fill in the contact form and we will be in contact shortly for a meet and greet. (Please note, current FULL registration and PII is a mandatory requirement. Therapists are not employees but independent providers.)