Your partner in increasing employee performance and workplace productivity.
Asia-Pacific’s premier health tech eco-system; more than just delivering mental health services.
We are here to support the mental health of those who make others' travel and destination dreams come true.
As an employer of retail or tourism and travel teams, we understand the pressure is on for individuals, couples and families to start to travel and reset those ‘experience’ dreams that have been on hold for so many. This can lead to many staff working both harder and faster and at times; may feel overwhelmed.
If one of your team needs mental health support, it shouldn’t mean they need to take time off work or change the roster to see an expert practitioner.
Connect Psych practitioners are available seven days a week and outside normal business hours, so you can be assured that your staff have access to support when they need it. Plus, they don’t need to travel and wait in a clinical waiting room – our sessions are booked online and can be held over the phone, via video or even chat, depending on the client’s preference.
Whether you are struggling with lessened demand for your tourism business, or you have been busy with increased demand due to more domestic travel, prioritising your mental wellbeing is important.
How Connect Psych can help
By generalising problems into digestible, anonymised data you can address the issues for a stronger more productive workplace that leads to better results.
Our EAP system not only uncovers the problems employees face, by offering safe and secure access to the help they need, but we report on it in a way that is private so as an employer, you can take positive steps without identifying any individuals.
- Employer access to real-time anonymised data and reports to help understand your workforce and their environment
- Private and secure access to our system portal for employees to manage and receive help for their mental health needs
- Private and secure risk-free system to help organisations manage the cost of their EAP services without compromising employee health
- Employee access to fully qualified psychologists and EAP counselling services anytime, from anywhere
- Employee access to up-to-date educational and support material
- Unmatched proprietary EAP system software
- We also offer critical incident response, wellness programs, leadership and team coaching, plus ancillary counselling by experts in financial planning, nutrition, family law and job placement through Connect Plus.