Your partner in increasing employee performance and workplace productivity.
Asia-Pacific’s premier health tech eco-system; more than just delivering mental health services.
Support is available if you're on the road or finishing a late shift.
There are several factors that can lead to the poor mental health of transport and logistics workers including long hours/shifts, work pressure, job insecurity, workplace conflict, traumatic events, workplace bullying and violence (Ref. Transport Industry — Steering Healthy Minds).
The good news is – there is expert mental health support available for organisations and their workers who work shift hours and/or are on the road away from home.
At Connect Psych, we are Australian owned and run solely by our team of registered and experienced mental health practitioners. Plus, we work with some of Australia’s most iconic organisations.
Our e-counselling service means your employees can book online anytime and see a practitioner within 24-48 hours via phone, chat or video. Appointments range from 7am to 11pm, seven days a week. No need to take time off work to travel or idle in a clinical waiting room.
Whilst the majority of workers compensation claims are physical injuries, mental health for transport workers has been identified as a significant concern…8% of serious claims were related to mental stress.
How Connect Psych can help
By generalising problems into digestible, anonymised data you can address the issues for a stronger more productive workplace that leads to better results.
Our EAP system not only uncovers the problems employees face, by offering safe and secure access to the help they need, but we report on it in a way that is private so as an employer, you can take positive steps without identifying any individuals.
- Employer access to real-time anonymised data and reports to help understand your workforce and their environment
- Private and secure access to our system portal for employees to manage and receive help for their mental health needs
- Private and secure risk-free system to help organisations manage the cost of their EAP services without compromising employee health
- Employee access to fully qualified psychologists and EAP counselling services anytime, from anywhere
- Employee access to up-to-date educational and support material
- Unmatched proprietary EAP system software
- We also offer critical incident response, wellness programs, leadership and team coaching, plus ancillary counselling by experts in financial planning, nutrition, family law and job placement through Connect Plus.