Your partner in increasing employee performance and workplace productivity.
Asia-Pacific’s premier health tech eco-system; more than just delivering mental health services.
Australian farmers haven't had to balance more priorities than now (Farmsafe, 2021).
Isolation, extreme weather events, family responsibilities, market fluctuations and demanding physical work are only a few factors that have contributed to significantly higher suicide rates in rural communities compared to capital cities.
Agricultural communities and the people who bring local product to our shelves have not had easy access to, nor a range of mental health experts to choose from, to support their mental health needs. Until now.
Connect Psych is the perfect partner to support agricultural organisations and every member of the team; no matter where someone is located and how long their days are; through our online booking platform, extended practitioner hours, video / phone / chat session options and access to mental health practitioners all over Australia.
“It is a common characteristic for farmers to put up a strong façade when they are experiencing social or financial difficulty. While Australians take pride in our successes, we can also neglect our own mental and physical well-being when stress sets in.”
How Connect Psych can help
By generalising problems into digestible, anonymised data you can address the issues for a stronger more productive workplace that leads to better results.
Our EAP system not only uncovers the problems employees face, by offering safe and secure access to the help they need, but we report on it in a way that is private so as an employer, you can take positive steps without identifying any individuals.
- Employer access to real-time anonymised data and reports to help understand your workforce and their environment
- Private and secure access to our system portal for employees to manage and receive help for their mental health needs
- Private and secure risk-free system to help organisations manage the cost of their EAP services without compromising employee health
- Employee access to fully qualified psychologists and EAP counselling services anytime, from anywhere
- Employee access to up-to-date educational and support material
- Unmatched proprietary EAP system software
- We also offer critical incident response, wellness programs, leadership and team coaching, plus ancillary counselling by experts in financial planning, nutrition, family law and job placement through Connect Plus.