Your partner in increasing employee performance and workplace productivity.
Asia-Pacific’s premier health tech eco-system; more than just delivering mental health services.
Flight crew, ground crew, engineering; we're here for you anytime, anywhere.
As an employer of people with diverse talents and responsibilities, located in multiple locations and working a multitude of schedules, you need an EAP provider who can support your teams when and how they need it.
We understand that your teams work in highly regulated and often stressful environments and specialised support – from working with groups to encourage teambuilding, through to individual counselling, through to debriefing after a critical incident – is essential to ensuring your employees have the right tools for mental wellbeing and are performing at the top of their game.
That’s where we can help, so that you can be assured that your staff have access to everything they need to support their mental health and wellbeing.
Many aviation workers experienced anxiety, stress and depression during Covid-19 lockdowns, but reported feeling discouraged from acknowledging problems or seeking help, creating potential safety hazards and health problems.
How Connect Psych can help
By generalising problems into digestible, anonymised data you can address the issues for a stronger more productive workplace that leads to better results.
Our EAP system not only uncovers the problems employees face, by offering safe and secure access to the help they need, but we report on it in a way that is private so as an employer, you can take positive steps without identifying any individuals.
- Employer access to real-time anonymised data and reports to help understand your workforce and their environment
- Private and secure access to our system portal for employees to manage and receive help for their mental health needs
- Private and secure risk-free system to help organisations manage the cost of their EAP services without compromising employee health
- Employee access to fully qualified psychologists and EAP counselling services anytime, from anywhere
- Employee access to up-to-date educational and support material
- Unmatched proprietary EAP system software
- We also offer critical incident response, wellness programs, leadership and team coaching, plus ancillary counselling by experts in financial planning, nutrition, family law and job placement through Connect Plus.