Your partner in increasing employee performance and workplace productivity.
Asia-Pacific’s premier health tech eco-system; more than just delivering mental health services.
Many teachers experience work-related stress, burnout and anxiety.
According to theconversation.com, Australian teachers are more depressed and anxious than the average Australian.
The mental health and wellbeing of teachers is extremely important, not only because of the detrimental effect on teachers themselves but also the direct impact on the students’ experiences in a classroom.
At Connect Psych, we personally understand the Australian education system and the pressures experienced by educators in the primary, secondary and tertiary sectors. It is one of the reasons why we are your perfect EAP partner.
“The reality is, teaching can be really tough, and teachers, more concerned with the health and wellbeing of their students, can often put their own wellbeing last.” The Mental Health of Teachers
Former Prime Minister Julia Gillard
Chair of the Global Partnership for Education, Chair of Beyond Blue
How Connect Psych can help
By generalising problems into digestible, anonymised data you can address the issues for a stronger more productive workplace that leads to better results.
Our EAP system not only uncovers the problems employees face, by offering safe and secure access to the help they need, but we report on it in a way that is private so as an employer, you can take positive steps without identifying any individuals.
- Employer access to real-time anonymised data and reports to help understand your workforce and their environment
- Private and secure access to our system portal for employees to manage and receive help for their mental health needs
- Private and secure risk-free system to help organisations manage the cost of their EAP services without compromising employee health
- Employee access to fully qualified psychologists and EAP counselling services anytime, from anywhere
- Employee access to up-to-date educational and support material
- Unmatched proprietary EAP system software
- We also offer critical incident response, wellness programs, leadership and team coaching, plus ancillary counselling by experts in financial planning, nutrition, family law and job placement through Connect Plus.